Wednesday, September 16, 2026

banana oatmeal cookies

It's finally the coziest time of the year, angels! A crisp chill in the air, leaves transforming and cascading, the smells of apple, pumpkin, and cinnamon. Fall~ or as my brown tabby cat is named after, Autumn~ is here.


One of my favorite things about fall is how everything feels more romantic, like baking. Last night, I couldn't decide between banana bread or oatmeal cookies, so I did a combination of both. The recipe is super easy, and it was the perfect solution to my cravings.


I used what I had, so feel free to customize to your liking and needs. Let me know if you try them, and have a lovely rest of your week! ♡



xo, Cayley






7 comments:

  1. Ohhhh I like this! I've never made these cookies before so I'm def printing this for my recipe book. Thank you for sharing <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I forgot to ask, is it regular salted butter or unsalted?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw yay I hope you love them! <3 I used unsalted, but salted works too if you just cut the extra salt in half. thank you sm for catching that, I'm adding it to the card now! x

      Delete
  3. Thinking about making these tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo these sound amazing 😋

    ReplyDelete