Monday, September 7, 2026

about me


Hi angels,

I've only recently started this blog, but it's already been such an amazing outlet for me. I haven't blogged or coded since peak tumblr, and it's been beautifully rewarding to learn and relearn. The community on here is so kind, creative, and inspiring, making it all the more exciting to continue this journey. 

For now, here's an official little about me entry. My name is Cayley, I'm a cancer, and I'm 29, navigating life feeling like I'm in 13 Going on 30. I'm hispanic, have a bachelor's degree in English, and am certified to teach it as a second language. 

I have two girl cats, my favorite color is purple, and my favorite seasons are fall and spring. My hobbies include thrifting, reading, yoga, and journaling. My favorite places to be are under a canopy of trees, by a body of water, or at a concert.

 

Creating this space is bringing me so much light, and I hope it brings you some too!

 

xo Cayley ♡


 

6 comments:

  1. Realll - blogging has become so theraputic. To be able to create your OWN space to do whatever you want is so freeing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. soso therapeutic and freeing! I love that for us

      Delete
  2. i agree! so far, blogging has become my little escape and safe space where i can be myself without worrying too much about receiving judgement, as everyone i've interacted with have been the sweetest, kindest, and most welcoming people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is cozy and I love seeing the indie web alive here on Blogger. Like the color scheme of your site!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! it really is great to see it thriving. your blog is so cool and informative! I appreciate all the tips you share

      Delete